From prototyping to full scale production, Direct Automation is your trusted manufacturing partner for manufacturing production runs.
We modify customer product to enhance its performance or change its function, and then we validate the change. We can provide design prototyping services to achieve a proof of concept for pre-production projects. We also offer full 3D machine capabilities to help design aluminum molds, punches and any other industrial process.
We excel in short term and long-term production runs and provide primary as well as secondary machining operations for plastic as well as metal materials. One of our specialties is designing and manufacturing fixtures to aid in rapid production of your project. Our machine shop is equipped with a variety of machining equipment, including:
- CNC mill with X-Y-Z travel capabilities of 42” x 22” x 24”
- Four manual/Prototrak mills
- CNC lathe that can feed up to 1” bar stock
- Two manual lathes
- A precision water grinder
- Break and arbor presses
- Sheet metal power sheer
- Variety of precision measuring tools, such as a height gauge and comparator